Directions From Highway 16
1) Take Purdy, Shelton Exit.
2) At the 3 way intersection in Purdy go West onto Highway 302 cross the spit
and up the hill 2.9 miles.
3) Just past the Chevron station on your left & the Country Store on the right, take a
left onto Creviston.
4) Go 2.1 miles and turn left onto 126th Ave. (just past the Minter fish hatchery)
5) Straight on 126th past the MInterbrook Oyster Co. sign.
The road curves to the left (called 112th) then bends to the right (called 122nd)
6) Take the first right (about 300ft) at 110th St. Go straight and follow along the
fenced horse pasture on your right, to the end of the road.
You will see a "Smith" sign
7) Just in case. (253) 857-0127